We offer high-quality solution with large light-energetic efficiency, meeting all the norms and certifications according to current legislation.
A matter of course are complete services from project work through installation to further service and monitoring of the lights.
WHY TO CHOOSE LED LIGHTING
Low consumption LED light sources can save 50 – 80 % costs
Zero operation costs – service life of LED light sources reach up to 50 thousand hours, public lights can save up to 100 thousand hours
Light power – when the outside temperature changes, there is no change in the light power, 100% light intensity up to -40°C
Maximum safety – LED lights are not a source of UV radiation, low-voltage current construction prevents electric shock
Small dimensions – it can be installed in very small spaces
Fast start – the number of switches does not play a significant role
Warming-up – LED sources warm up less and there is no risk of getting burn
Extended warranty – all products have extended warranty up to 60 months
Supply of LED lights is possible to each industrial sector. Individual LED tube can be changed or whole LED lights with cover from IP20 to IP65. If interested, we supply complete installation of LED lighting or exchange of original lighting for new LED lighting.
The temperature of saturation of LED for application in public lighting reaches values of 6 000 K.
TYPES OF LED LIGHTS
Clear division of types of LED lights
Industrial LED lights
The most complex and most reliable device for exchange of traditional sodium, mercury, halogenic and mixed discharged tubes in industrial halls, garages and apartment houses.
- LED UFO – Lights were designed as a substitution for of traditional industrial and commercial lights with sodium, mercury or halogenic discharged tubes. Instant start, long service-life, high efficiency, safe and reliable chips. Installation on ceiling or wall. In combination with dimmable version 1-10 V, DALI system, and motion sensors it can save up to 80 % of energy.
- LED HBS – Lights were designed as a substitution for of traditional industrial and commercial lights with sodium, mercury or halogenic discharged tubes. Instant start, long service-life, high efficiency, safe and reliable chips. Installation on ceiling or wall. In combination with dimmable version 1-10 V, DALI system, and motion sensors it can save up to 80 % of energy. Optics selected by diffusor.
- LED Ledline – LED industrial lights are full-fledged substitution of traditional lights with linear strip lights with length of 120 cm and 150 cm in IP 65 version. Light covers are matte (against dazzling). Light has identical dimensions and connection as lights with linear strip lights. Therefore, it is not necessary to change or adjust electro installation and the exchange is fast and easy.
Recondition of current discharged lights
Industrial lights with sodium or halogenic discharged tubes can be changed to economics LED lights.
Saving on installation – usually it is not necessary to dismantle the lights, recondition can be done directly on the installed light
Saving electric energy – replacement for LED module we reach saving of energy ca. 50 %
Significant financial savings – as the purchase of new lights, dismantle of old and installation of new is not necessary are the savings compared to purchasing new lights about 2/3 of the price
New types of LED modules – it allows working temperature of the recondition lights up to 90 °C
Service life 50 000 hours – with 5-year warranty of minimum service life
Public LED lighting
We deliver public lighting for all types of public areas, from road lighting to parks and sports fields.
Street LED light is produced in four power lines and serves to light roads, bicycle paths, pavements, and car parks.
Lights do not have ballast or power condensers, which increases its reliability and service life. Aluminium body assures quality heat dissipation. Lights can be installed on a boom with diameter up to 60 mm.
Interior LED lighting
Interior LED light excel with its design and are therefore suitable for conference rooms, offices, schools and so on. One of the solutions are LED panels, which can be installed on ceiling, hang on ropes, or built into plasterboard.
- LED Panel – ultrathin light with 9 mm height using technology of side lighting with light-conducting scattered boards. The luminaire body is made of aluminium profile, which serves as a passive cooler of LED modules. The optical part consists of a prismatic diffuser. The lamp life is 50 thousand hours.
- LED line light – suitable especially for offices, corridors or meeting rooms. A decorative element allowing a large variability of shaping using aluminium profiles. The luminaire can be hung or fixed. LED modules are used in the luminaire, which fully replace the interior luminaires and can fulfil the decorative and design function in the room.
According to the customer’s requirements we will design the optimal lighting solution with 3D view.
Below you will find companies for which we have solved LED lighting in their premises.
Are you interested or do you have any questions?
Leave us your contact and we will send you an offer with solution just for you.
nonstop customer service:
+420 800 570 570
tř. Tomáše Bati 269
760 01 Zlín
+420 800 570 570